Remington Switch And Protect Challenge. Week 4

Sunday 20 December 2015

Hi Bunnies.
Here is my final update on the Remington Switch and Protect Challenge. I can't believe that this is the final week of the challenge. The past 4 weeks have gone by so fast.

Here are my week 4 results :-
What do you think? let me know in the comments below :)
The PROtect stylers still give me amazing results each time that i use them and my hair in much better condition than it was when i started this challenge. It's soft, shiny and manageable. When i started this challenge I suffered with dry hair... but not anymore. 

My challenge is now available to view on Remington's website. If you would like to read then please click on the link below.
Remington is running a competition at the bottom of the website to win the PROtect stylers. It's free and only take a few minutes to enter your details. I would highly recommend to do it as it's free and you could win the products which i've been using :)
The PROtect products instruction leaflet advises for you to keep your hair in top tip shape by getting a regular trim every few weeks.
I took this advice and went to my local hair dressers called Intricut hair salon.
My friend Laura trimmed my hair and made it neat, soft and shiny. I love going to the hair dressers to feel pampered and it's great to know and feel the benefits which this has to my long hair.  
I've really enjoyed being apart of Remington's Switch And PROtect challenge. I am still going to continue using these stylers every day now that it's over because the transformation with my hair has boosted my self esteem. 
Confidence is the best accessory that you can wear! :)

Bunny Hugs,

Hayley

xxx

Post a Comment