Trying On Spring &Summer Clothes 2016

Wednesday 13 April 2016

Hi Bunnies:)
I thought that it would be fun for this weeks video to try on clothes in various clothes shops.
I'm 5ft 9 and a size 18 on the top and bottom. 
I think it's great to show what clothes like on a real person rather than a professional model or in a glamorous photo shoot. The place where everyone tries on clothes at a shop is a changing room, so it seemed logical for me to take photographs and to film in there! :)

In today's blog and video i visited ASDA (George), New Look (Curves) and H&M.
ASDA
Remember that clothes look completely different on your body. Don't judge a garment by what it looks like on the coat hanger.
H&M
Keep an open mind because something which looks unflattering on a coat hanger could look fantastic on you.
I don't normally go in H&M because the sizes don't usually fit me (they only go up to a 16). But i found 2 items which did fit and they look great. It's just a matter of shopping around.
Watch the video below :-
Did you enjoy this video? Which shop should i try on clothes next? Why not leave me a comment below! :)

Bunny Hugs,

Hayley

xxx

Post a Comment