Monday, 23 January 2017

Decluttering My Wardrobe

Hi everyone

I think it's great to reorganise and reevaluate your wardrobe every couple of months to check and see if the clothes that you own still express you as an individual.

I thought it was time to reassess my clothes and filter through which do not flatter my figure or remind me of negative situations which i've been in while i've worn a certain item.

Fashion should make you feel positive and confident. It should not drag you down or make you feel unworthy.

This is part of the reason of why i studied fashion Design at University because I love and i'm fascinated by creative expression. I want how i feel on the inside to reflect what clothes i wear on my body.

Does your current wardrobe express how you feel? let me know in the comments below or on Twitter.

Watch my decluttering video below :-
It's time for a new me and new clothes :)

Bunny Hugs,

Hayley

xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hi my name is Hayley. I'm from Nottingham in the UK.I like to write and share my thoughts in this blog about my adventures, cruelty free beauty products and art projects. I also have a YouTube channel which i upload regular content onto :)