Superdrug Extracts Shampoo And Conditioner Recommendation

Saturday 7 January 2017

Hi everyone
I'm recommending 2 products today which is Superdrug's Extracts Soothing Shampoo and Conditioner with Aloe Vera & Mango. This is usually £2.29 but it's currently on offer at 89p at the moment.
All of Superdrugs own brand of products are cruelty free. Look for the leaping rabbit logo on the back of their products which says "Cruelty-Free International".
The shampoo and conditioner smells amazing. Mango is one of my favourite scents. After i've used these products my hair looks shiny and feels soft. This has not caused any irriration to my sensitive skin.
Let me know in the comments below if you have tried any Superdrugs shampoos or conditioners.

Bunny Hugs,

Hayley

xxx

2 comments

  1. I havent tried their own brand before but I love haircare that makes your hair shiny! Sounds great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh yes makes my hair very shiny. Let me me know what think if you do try it :)

      Delete