Nottingham In Fashion Bloggers Event

Thursday 23 February 2017

Hi Everyone.
On the 21st February, I was invited to a Nottingham In Fashion Bloggers event, which was hosted at the luxurious Beauty Temple on Queens Street. I had an exclusive preview of their catwalk event which will be held between the 24th and 25th March at the Market square.
I've always had a passion for fashion since I was younger. I studied for a fashion design degree in Nottingham which finalised in 2012.
Beauty Temple is a remarkable place to relax and be pampered. I would love to recieve a free treatment so that i can experience the salon to it's full potential.
After a cocktail it was time for a sneak preview of whats to come during the Nottingham In Fashion event.
Nottingham's retailers will be showcasing spring and summer styles.There will be regular catwalks across both days the Nottingham in Fashion is free to attend. All you have to do is go to www.itsinnottingham.com/fashion to book a catwalk show. 
This year's themes are "Campus to club" which celebrates Nottingham students. Retailers such as Primark, New Look and Claire's Accessories.
"Desk To Dinner" which is for the working professions in Nottingham. Brands such as French Connection, Warehouse, Marks and Spencer and finally "The Style Classics" which is high-end fashion.
I'm looking forward to seeing the trends on the catwalk in March. Stay tuned to watch the vlog :)

There was a makeup bar room with a lovely makeup artist who was demonstrating a range of products from makeup brand called Delilah who are cruelty-free and paraben free. I had a free sample of my blush and contour done with a blusher in the shade "Opera" and a bronzer. The pigmentation was excellent, felt light on the skin and I had compliments that I looked radiant.
Watch the vlog below.
Bunny Hugs,

Hayley
xxx

Post a Comment