Tuesday, 7 February 2017

NYX Professional Make Up Concealer Wand Review And Swatch

Hi everyone
In my recent vlog "Shopping In Nottingham" one of the items which i purchased was NYX professional make up concealer wand in the shade "Fair" CW02.
NYX are one of my favourite make up brands as they are affordable, good quality and cruelty-free.
I wanted to let you know my thoughts on this product as I have been using it for a couple of days. The concealer feels lightweight on the skin and covers any imperfections or under eye dark circles. The coverage can be built up to suit your needs. Because I have acne scars I feel that I need to build up the concealer to a high coverage.This product is £5.50 at Boots I think this is an excellent price and I would recommend it.

Let me know in the comments below if you have tried NYX concealer wands and what you think of them.

Bunny Hugs,

Hayley
xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hi my name is Hayley. I'm from Nottingham in the UK.I like to write and share my thoughts in this blog about my adventures, cruelty free beauty products and art projects. I also have a YouTube channel which i upload regular content onto :)