The Liebster Award - Questionnaire

Tuesday 28 February 2017

Last week I was nominated for the Liebster Award by Ciara. We met on one of the the blogger chats on Twitter.  Thank you for nominating me Ciara.
This award is similar to an award called The Versatile Blogger Award. These questionaires are great as it's a new way for people to find new bloggers as it's a chain type questionnaire.
Here some rules for this award:
Thank the person who has nominated you for the award and post their link in this post
Display the award on your blog
Write a 150-300-word post about one of your favourite blogs that is not your own
Post 10 random facts about yourself
Nominate 5-11 blogs that you feel deserve this award and provide links to them in your post
Answer 10 questions that your nominator has asked you
Ask your nominees 10 questions
Let your nominees know that you have nominated them for the Liebster Award

So lets get do this!
A favourite blog which is not my own is....
Cruelty-Free Kitty
Cruelty-Free Kitty is my favourite blog as there are a wide variety of cruelty-free beauty reviews and recommendations which are my favourite kind of blogs to read. Cruelty-Free Kitty's blog has shopping guides, lists of companies which test on animals, animal testing facts, best products of 2017 and so much more. I turned cruelty-free with my beauty products since April last year because of Suzi's blog. The knowledge I have acquired is currently being spread through my social media platforms.
Now for the 10 random facts

1.I'm a outgoing introvert.
You may be surprised to find out that i am an introvert as making YouTube videos seems a very extrovert activity. I discovered that I was an outgoing introvert when I completed an online test and ever since I have read articles about this personality type which have resonated with me. Outgoing introverts may be on a career path of a extrovert however, they get drained and need to retreat to refuel their energy.
I love deep conversation but i despise small talk. Which leads me onto the next random fact.
2. I don't like small talk
I understand that small talk is required to start a conversation and to get know people on a deeper level. But I would much rather have long and deep conversation about unusual topics such as aliens or scenarios such as "what would you do in a zombie apocolpyse?".
3. I have a rabbit called Magic
4. My favourite colour is purple
5. I'm left handed
6. Easter is my favourite time of year (mostly because of the rabbit decor on sale)
7. I have a sweeth tooth
8. Lush's "Snow Fairy" shower gel is my favourite ever scent.
9. I'd like to own a cockapoo dog one day
10. I'm a evening person

And the lovely nominees who i have chosen who i feel deserve the Libester Award and would like to fill out this questionnaire are…

CrueltyFreeKitty Suzi
Sherry Scribbles Sherry
The Gem Agenda Gemma
Entirely Sarah Sarah
UniqueLoveStyle Ellie

Here are the answers to the questions that Ciara asked me!
Why did you start blogging?
I was studying Fashion Design at University and for my final major project I created my own online business selling clothes and accessories. As apart of the project I documented how everything was developed and made so I wrote everything in online blog which everyone in my class could follow. The examiners really loved my blog and suggested I go into blog writing. 2 years later in July 2014 BunnyMoonstone was born.
Favourite Disney Movie and why?
Little Mermaid because it's a movie which I grew up with. I've always been fascinated by mermaids and I am convinced that i am one. This is because I've got long hair, curvy figure and I love being in water.
Any holidays coming up?
No
Favourite animal and why?
Rabbit because they are great listeners and fluffy AF.

What did you last dream about?
I dreamt that I was writing a book.
Favourite TV show?
Game Of Thrones, Call The Midwife, RuPaul's Drag Race, Graham Norton
What is your favourite place to go on holiday?
I've only been on holiday once and that was to Disneyworld in 2014 and I'm desperate to go back.
If you won the lottery what would you do and why?
Firstly I would move out of my parents house and buy a house of my own. I would buy my parents a house too.
I would invest money into my blog and YouTube channel. I'd buy a Canon g7x camera, ring lights, DSLR camera, new laptop, phone. create a website and a merchandise store.
I would travel the world and take my camera with me.
Any advice for a new blogger?
Practice makes perfect
Now here are 10 questions which i've picked for my nominees:

1.What is the story behind your blog name?

2.What has been the highlight of your blogging career?

3.What is your favourite film?

4.What is your favourite make up product?

5. What advice would you give to yourself when you first started blogging?

6. What is your favourite social media to use and why?

7.  How do you handle people that you do not like?

8. What made you laugh the hardest in your entire life?

9. If your life turned into a movie, what actor/actress would play you?

10. Describe yourself in 5 worlds?

Bunny Hugs,
Hayley
xxx

Post a Comment