Superdrug's Mango & Coconut Shower and Bath Soak

Tuesday 6 June 2017

Yesterday afternoon I visited my local Superdrug as I wanted to purchase a shower gel which is going to be my summer scent for this year. If I can't be on a tropical island right now for my summer holidays then I will smell like one instead.

What caught my eye was Superdrug's new range of shower & bath soaks currently on offer at £1.47 (usually £2.99) for 500ml of product. It's fantastic value for money. I love products which are good value and will last a long time.

6 scents are available in the range which is Rhubarb and Custard, Salted Caramel, Raspberry and Vanilla, Ginger and Honey, Avocado and Strawberry and Mango & Coconut. To look at the range on Superdrug's website click here.

I brought the Mango & Coconut Shower and Bath soaks as it was my favourite scent avaliable.

All of Superdrug own brand of products are cruelty-free as they have a leaping bunny logo on the back of the packaging. These products are suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
The simple and colourful packaging reminds me of the brand I love...'s bath range which is also sold at Superdrug.

The shower and bath soak are kind to skin and it smells really nice. I would recommend for you to try it.

Let me know in the comments below if you have tried these shower and bath soaks. What is your favourite scent out of the range?:)

Bunny Hugs,

Hayley

xxx

Post a Comment