Happy Dough Lucky Nottingham

Friday 16 March 2018

Do you fancy visiting a hidden gem in Nottingham? It's only open for 12 weeks, I would recommend visiting Happy Dough Lucky which is a pop up pizza restaurant located inside of The Lace House on Broadway Street.
Happy Dough Lucky contacted me and asked if I would like to sample the food menu in exchange for a honest review on my blog.
I jumped at the chance seeing as though they are currently ranking number 1 on Trip Advisor as the best place to eat in Nottingham.
My table was booked for 6pm and  when I arrived I was warmly greeted by staff and handed a delicious rum punch cocktail from the bar.
The restaurant is open plan so you can see everything made fresh in front of your eyes. 
Happy Dough Lucky came about when the staff had a  trip to Naples.  It was fascinating to hear the story and they had brought back polaroid pictures which were on the walls. 
For starters I sampled the garlic butter balls which were cooked to perfection. I'd recommend those to try. I also tried the chilli chips which I wasn't a fan of because I'm not into spicy or hot food. 
For my main course  I chose a mozzarella and tomato pizza. It tasted delicious and fresh. The pizza melted in my mouth and it was the best pizza I've ever eaten. I could only manage to eat half of it.
If you can't eat all of your pizza then the staff will happily box it up for you to take home. I like how they cater to dietary requirements such as gluten free, vegetarian and vegan.
After feeling full and defeated from the starter and main course. I still wanted to order a dessert.
I went for the pancakes with Nutella, fruit compote and homemade coco pop ice-cream. It was delicious. 
I think that Happy Dough Lucky have hardworking attentive staff, great fresh food and portion sizes.
I wish Happy Dough Lucky every success in the future and that they continue to stay open after there trial period.
If you visit  Happy Dough Lucky then why not let me know what you think in the comments below or you can tweet at me @Bunnymoonstone.
Watch the vlog below

Bunny Hugs,
Hayley
xxx

Post a Comment