Focus Gallery Jewellery School Launch

Wednesday 3 May 2017

Hi everyone.
On the 2nd May I attended the preview of the Focus Gallery Jewellery School which is opening to the public on Saturday 6th May.
It's a newly refurbished spacious studio which contains all of the equipment and tools you will need for jewellery making.
A small group of us had a taster workshop from 2pm-4pm and in this 2 hour session we made a ring with Alys Power who is a jewerellery maker and a wonderful teacher.
We learnt how to cut, saw, solder, file, hammer and polish our rings. I especially enjoyed the tea and baked goodies supplied by Tough Mary's to get us through the afternoon (the blondie brownies were amazing. I'll be coming back for more of those). 
Watch the video below.
I'd like to thank the owner of the Focus Gallery Antonia Disney for inviting me.
Follow the Focus Gallery on
Instagram
Twitter

Bunny Hugs
Hayley
xxx

Post a Comment